Log in

Tether Price

About Tether (USDT)

Tether (USDT) was one of the first tokens considered to be a stable currency or stablecoin. Stablecoins are cryptocurrencies anchored to a fixed value asset, preferably a physical one. In the case of Tether, the linked asset is the US dollar and bonds of companies linked to Tether.

Tether works via the deposit of physical dollars into a bank account. For each dollar that enters the bank account, USDT will be issued.

 

What You Can Do With Tether on Ccoins

How do I buy USDT on Coins?

Getting your favorite cryptocurrencies or tokens on Ccoins is very simple and safe. You can purchase Tether from our P2P market and choose from hundreds of offers available 24 hours a day; or, if you wish, you can also create your own offer.

Do you have other cryptocurrencies but need USDT quickly?

Don’t worry! On Ccoins, if you have a balance of other cryptocurrencies, you can make a Flip to USDT; also, you can use our specialized Flip tool to convert whatever you want.

Do you want to sell USDT as safely as possible on a P2P market?

Ccoins is the ideal place to sell your cryptocurrencies and is safer than any other P2P platform. On Ccoins, you can create your own sale offers or choose from the hundreds of sale offers on the Ccoins market. Thanks to our Escrow system and Liveness Test, you will always be safe in every exchange.

Flip from Tether to other Cryptocurrencies?

On Ccoins, you can acquire any other cryptocurrency with your Tether funds. Thanks to our Ccoins Flip, if you wish, you can make a quick conversion and quickly and safely acquire the cryptocurrency or token you need.

 

Sign up for Ccoins now! Join the Most Advanced Cryptocurrency P2P

 

Only in Ccoins, Buy and Sell your Tether at the best price through hundreds of offers in our P2P market or convert them to any of our seven available cryptocurrencies.

 

Ccoins is the fastest and safest platform to trade crypto assets

Can I buy things with Tether?

Of course. Tether, like other stable currencies, is widely accepted by merchants of goods and services. It is especially popular in physical stores because it always maintains its value and is comparable to a dollar.

Is Tether a cryptocurrency or a token?

Given that Tether works using different blockchain networks and that it is not created through mining, Tether is considered a token. Due to its characteristic price, it can also be called a stablecoin.

Why is Tether a stablecoin?

This is due to the design of the currency itself. Tether is 74% tied to the US dollar and the other 26% to a set of bonds from companies affiliated with Tether. To create 1 USDT you must deposit almost a dollar to an audited bank account that will validate that USDT.

Te podrás unir muy pronto ¡Esperanos!

Siguenos en nuestras
redes sociales

You can join very soon Expect us!

Follow us on our
social networks

Vous pouvez rejoindre très bientôt Attendez-nous!

Suivez-nous sur
nos réseaux sociaux